This is a full time three years Degree course in Computer Applications with English as a medium of instruction. Admissions will be strictly on the basis of merit / score in CET.
XIIth Science / Commerce/ Arts / Diploma in Engineering with min 45% marks (Reserveation :40%) from an approved Institute / Board as declared by the SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai.
Documents to be Submitted for Application:
- Xerox of Mark List of XII th or XI th of appeared for XII th.
- Xerox of College Leaving Certificate for XII th passed.
- Xerox of School Leaving Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
Student May have to appear for CET introduced by University / College.
Rules for Admission:
1. A selected candidate will have to submit the following documents along with her admission form:
- Mark List of XII th Standard Examination. (Original & True Copy)
- Migration Certificate, if the student is from other states of India.
- Transference Certificate, if the students is from conducted / affiliated college of SNDT Women’s University(Original Copy).
- Certificate regarding change in the name, with seal and signature of Gazetted Officer, in case of a married applicant (Original Copy).
- Gap Certificate, if applicable.
- Attach Cast Certificate, if applicable.
2. A Student seeking admission in the college for the first time will have to apply in a prescribed printed admission form along with all the above mentioned document.
3. Every year a new applicaiton from has to be filled in by every student.
4. Admission in a particular class will be finalized only on SNDT Women’s University confirming the acceptance of the eligibility of the students for registering the name of the student.
Principal’s decision is final in case of all admissions
Fee Refund Rules:
Refund of fees in case of the cancellation of admission
- 1. If a student wants to cancel the admission within 8 days of securing the admission, 75% of the tution fees would be refunded.
- If a student wants to cancel the admission after 8 days and before 20 days of securing admission, 50% of the tution fees would be refunded.
- If a Student leaves the course after 20 days of securing the admission, no fees will be refunded. Fees other than tution fees are not refundable.
- Student seeking refund of fees, will be required to produce her original fee receipts.
Opportunities after BCA
- Jr. Software Developer
- WEb DEveloper
- IT Support Staff in BPO, KPO
- Software Tester
- Technical Writer
- ERP / CRM Support Staff
- Students can prefer MCA, MBA, LLB (Sp. in Cyber Laws)